- Measure around your waist at the level where you would normally wear your pant’s belt.
- With the tape measure snug around your waist, relax, and take the measurement.
- If this measurement seems larger than expected, off-the-rack pants are normally labeled as being smaller than what they really are.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips and buttocks.
- Measure around your thigh at its widest point.
- You need measure only one side.
- Measure from the top of your pant’s waistband to the tip of the back of the
- Make sure the tape is tight, that you are standing straight, and then measure.