Whether you are ordering a brand new custom made pair of trousers, or simply in need of pants alteration Singapore, its important to get the perfect fit. Our professional tailors ensure that measurements are taken and recorded accurately so that we can tailor your trousers perfectly according to your wishes.
- Measure around your waist at the level where you would normally wear your belt.
- With the tape measure snug around your waist, relax, and take the measurement.
- If this measurement seems larger than expected, off-the-rack pants are normally labeled as being smaller than what they really are.
- This is usually the first measurement for any new trousers or pants alteration in Singapore.
- Measure around your thigh at its widest point.
- You need measure only one side.
- Measure from the top of your pant’s waistband to the tip of the back of the
- Make sure the tape is tight, that you are standing straight, and then measure.