- Measure around your waist at the level where you would normally wear your pant’s belt.
- With the tape measure snug around your waist, relax, and take the measurement.
- If this measurement seems larger than expected, off-the-rack pants are normally labeled as being smaller than what they really are.
Measure around the fullest part of your hips and buttocks.
- Measure around your thigh at its widest point.
- You need measure only one side.
- Measure from the top of your pant’s waistband to the tip of the back of the
- Make sure the tape is tight, that you are standing straight, and then measure.
Schedule An Appointment
In person we can help you
- Get measure and create your first shirt. As well as add on to your wardrobe with suit and pant measurements.
- Fine tune a DanA’rte Shirt already purchased.
- Learn , Feel and Touch our fabrics so you know which is your shirt you are custom making
- Or just send us any enquiry that you have.
We can visit your home or office and take care of our order personally for minimum order of 3 shirts.
- Providing high quality custom suit services.
- High quality experienced tailors
- Friendly staff to attend to your requests or alterations (if required)
- Follow-up support and monitoring
- Ensuring a safe delivery of your custom suit